Friday, January 30, 2009

VACATION

My fave vacation was when I went on a houseboat on Shatsa Lake. The boat was a three decker with a hot tub and a bar on the third deck. There was a water slide going through the whole boat that shot you five to six feet out the back of the boat. My cousins and I slept in the bunk room on the second floor. There was a super kitchen on the first floor. There was two bath rooms and 5 flat screen TVs. We stayed on the top deck looking at the stars untill 1 am. Then in the morning we rode the jet boat and went wakeboarding, waterskiing, and tubing. We ate junk food galore and played wii on the boat. We roasted smores and drank soda. The lounge was cool because it was right next to the kitchen. We watched a video of our family pics that dated 30 years ago. My pics were of me as a baby. Every one was in the movie.

THIS IS REAL. I WENT ON THIS VACATION LAST SUMMER.

No comments: