Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun #2

The most fun things I have done lately started on Friday. First, my youth group went to the Colorado Ice game. The Ice is an indoor football team. My friend and I got very bored so we went out walking. Then some people asked us to go on the halftime show. We said yes. In the halftime show we got to do tricks with dogs. I threw frisbees for a dog names Sir charles. After that I met the Icicles. They are the cheer leaders. We talked for a LONG time ^___^. The game managers asked me to throw foot balls to the crowd. I threw the foot balls to a group of hot girls. After that Isaiah, Thomas, Isaiah and I had a sleep over and we played Battle Front on the PS2. We stayed up til 2 am. Then my friends left and I went to my other friend's house. We got his metal detector and went to the old country fields. We dug up a ton of truck parts. It was so cool. Thats the most fun I have had lately.

No comments: