Thursday, April 30, 2009

AMABO ATTACKS

I was sitting in my living room wathcing MTV and eating pizza. There was a loud knock at the door. When I opened the door I was horrified. In front of me was Amabo. He started telling me all this tax stuff and longer school day stuff. "Get away from me, I don't like you" I shouted. That made him MAD. He came in and chased me through the living room. I hid in the closet and waited. Then he started scratching at the closet door. The scratching stoped. I let a sigh of relief out. Then a knife stuck through the door. I freaked. I ran out the closet door and into the kitchen I saw Amabo comming in. I threw a Cuisine Art blender at him. It hit him in the face. He got really mad. I threw a toaster at him. That hit him in the face too. He threw an apple at me and it hit my leg. Now he grabbed me and was about to bite me but I gave him a charlie horse. He hollered in pain. I kicked him and he fell in the sink. By some miracle he fell in the garbage disposal. He was never heard from again.